Coffee Break #1
|Son! Your New Tutor is Here |
(Source from www.reddit.com and i.imgur.com)
I'd like to share this short tutoring video (see below link) that I found on www.reddit.com What I learned from this video is that we tutors need to "behave" while tutoring! Especially if you tutor a student with a different gender, ensure to behave and tutor professionally.
Professionally (to me) means......
- Wear appropriate outfit such as shirt, pants, jeans, closed toe shoes, etc. Personally I think T-shirt is okay if the environment is casual
- Don't touch the students' body (well, high five is okay)
- Don't use words that imply sexual content
- Don't use too much slang terms in class
- Don't curse in class
- Focus on the class material, please!
Here is the video link. Sit back and enjoy!
What do you think? Are you a tutor like the lady in the clip?